3D Wooden Wall Art:
This Tree Of Life Brown Square 3D Wooden Wall Art 6 Layerwould add a graceful and unique sight for your home. Specially designed with extremely detailed patterns serve you a wide capacity for vision. Geometric shapes and natural wood have become two of the most popular elements used in interior design/decor. Our art combines both modern art and ancient tradition and is truly unique choice of interior d?cor. These stylish and beautiful laser-cut 3D Wooden Wall Art could become a part of home, apartment or even office d?cor. Specially designed with extremely detailed patterns and illusion of depth created by multiple wood layers. Each layer has a slightly burned edge that gives a bit more of antique or rustic feel.
- Our product Made in India and 100% Handmade products.
- Elegant look of this modern piece of 3D art will refresh your living and working space!
- We make our 3D Wooden Wall Art out of high-quality Pine MDF.
- The installation can be completed in just a few simple steps: 1. Make a mark; 2. Drill holes; 3. Insert the anchor; 4. Tighten the screw and hang it. Installation kit included.
- These 3D Wooden Wall Art are made from a multiple layer of individually cut wood in order to create a unique, extremely well detailed design. Each art layer is made of high-quality birch plywood layers which is then forged together into a magnificently looking art-piece.
- Easy to maintain clean it with a dry cloth.
- Hang it anywhere in your home interior, or exterior brighten up your existing decor.
- You can gift this fascinating 3D Wooden Wall Art to your near & dear ones.
- Product images is a representation. Measurements may vary in images. Please Check product measurements before ordering.
- Any items can be customized in your request. I encourage custom orders so please contact us if there is something special that I can make for you.
- Buy more 3D Wooden Wall Art, Wooden Wall Art, 3D Wooden Wall D?cor, Wooden Wall Decor, 3D Wooden Wall Hanging, 3D Wooden Hanging Art for Living from LET ME DECOR.